ARGEFAR Bioanalytical Laboratory; has been established with the aim of making analyzes in pharmaceutical research, primarily bioavailability and bioequivalence studies.
Bioavailability and Bioequivalence studies in İzmir single is one of the few institutions in Turkey. Development of methods for determination of drug levels in all kinds of tissues and biological fluids, validation and qualitative / quantitative analyzes are performed in line with international guidelines.
- The first bioequivalence study was started in May 2005.
- As of March 2017, 61 studies have been completed.
Quality Management System
Our aim is to offer our services that meet / meet the evolving requirements in the national / international field, always, quickly, accurately, at the most cost-effective, respectful to our confidentiality and agreements, and to provide customer priority, to receive feedback and to minimize any complaints. Openness and trust are essential in relationships.
“Good Professional Practices” is based on the principles of independence, impartiality and openness with a management approach free from internal / external pressures and conflicts of interest. The importance of their work is explained to our employees and their training takes priority.Our Yönetim Quality Management System,
Ensuring the effectiveness of our system that we have established to ensure the quality of our work / results is within the scope of the “Continuous Improvement” objectives and all necessary measures have been taken to prevent the changes to be made affecting the operation of the system.Our Organization,
It is an organization that continuously develops and develops by sharing information.
As Senior Management,
All kinds of contributions are made in order to develop the Yönetim Quality Management System ve and reach the defined targets, and all processes are followed and finalized. In order to ensure independence and impartiality; Protection of impartiality against all parties; maintaining independence without being affected by commercial, financial and other external pressures; it is our promise to provide all logistical resources considered / envisaged.
- Our Yönetim Quality Management System onaylanmış has been approved by the Ministry of Health in accordance with the principles of Good Laboratory Practices (ILU).
- All studies and follow-up are carried out in accordance with the quality standards and in accordance with the Laboratuvar Good Laboratory Practices (ILU) Guide.
- As the most important step of bioavailability and bioequivalence studies, “Analytical Method Validation” criteria are applied one-to-one and accuracy is ensured.
- 1 HPLC-DAD
- 1 Piece HPLC-UV
- 1 Piece HPLC-FLD
- 2 Pieces LCMS / MS
- 1 Piece pH meter
- 1 Scales
- 1 Piece Shaker
- 2 Pieces Vortex
- 1 Piece MultiVortex
- 1 Piece Ultrasonic Water Bath
- 2 Units Refrigerated Centrifuge
- 3 Pcs Vacuum Concentrator
- 2 Units Nitrogen Generator
- 1 Piece + 4 ° C Refrigerator
- 1 Piece -20 ° C Freezer
- 6 Pieces -80 ° C Freezeru