Environmental & Food Analysis Laboratory
This laboratory, which was established with the aim of determining environmental contaminants in medicinal plants alan within the scope of the functions defined within the framework of ARGEFAR Regulation and conducting its studies, is in line with the requirements of our country / region after the knowledge and experience gained. It was developed upon the request to carry out purity and residue analysis of products sent abroad by the Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade and members of Aegean Exporters Union.
Environmental & Food Analysis Laboratories, which use methods developed by itself as well as international methods in distinguishing natural products and adulterated products, especially in honey and fruit juice, continues its activities as a reference laboratory in export analysis.
Environmental Food Laboratory Quality Policy
ARGEFAR ÇEG Laboratories provides services to institutions / organizations / individuals in routine environmental and food analysis and research within Ege University Drug Development & Pharmacokinetic Research and Application Center (ARGEFAR).
- It is able to carry out the required purity / residue analyzes and microbiology analyzes in many processed / unprocessed products (cereals, all kinds of food, etc.) in addition to live animals and various honey products exported within the framework of TS EN ISO / IEC 17025 accreditation.
- The analyzes performed at ARGEFAR ÇEG Laboratories are reliable enough to meet the requirements of both the legal authority and the companies selling their products in Turkey and abroad.
- ARGEFAR ÇEG Laboratories carry out a total of 49 “accredited analyzes sıra as well as numerous analyzes in line with customer demands.
- Environmental & Food Analysis Laboratories, which use methods developed by itself as well as international methods in distinguishing natural products and adulterated products, especially in honey and fruit juice, continues its activities as a reference laboratory in export analysis.
- Natural production of foodstuffs, or added during the packaging to determine the levels of heavy metal contaminants from the environment "heavy metal" service, the numbers found in Turkey ICP / MS device is carried out by an accredited.
In line with the demands, necessary conditions were created for “GC group pesticides”, LC MS/MS Group Pesticides and “EBDC (Ethylene bis dithiocarbamate) Group Pesticides” in tobacco, and a customer-oriented study was carried out by being included in the scope of accreditation
- Animal / vegetable oils, especially for olive oil "oil analysis" offers accredited service.
We also provide accredited services for "other food analysis" (HMF in molasses and fruit juice, chloramphenicol, sulfonamide, tetracycline, macrolide analysis in animal products).
- Accreditation in accordance with TS EN ISO / IEC 17025 from all analyzes is one of the primary objectives and studies are in this direction.
Quality Management System
ARGEFAR Environmental & Food Analysis (EEG) Laboratories have jointly performed accreditation with two different institutions for the international validity of their analyzes and the validity of the Quality Management System has been approved.
Starting from April 2005, the DAR (Deutscher Akkreditierungs Rat) and TURKAK (Turkey National Accreditation Authority) as of 08 December 2005 with joint accreditation audits "Honey analysis", as well as of 26 OCTOBER 2006 "multi-residue analysis" to have received the international accreditation documents ( DAP Accreditation Certificate, TURKAK Accreditation Certificate).
The basic principle of ARGEFAR is “quality.. Within the scope of the G ARGEFAR Quality System in effect, the demands of industrial organizations for environmental and food analysis are increasingly increasing due to the accreditation of ARGEFAR ÇEG Laboratories analyzes (realization / acceptance of analysis results in international norms)
In ARGEFAR ÇEG Laboratories; Sample Acceptance & Reporting Unit, Sample Preprocessing & Storage Unit, Cold Archive Unit, Sample Preparation Units, Residue & Additive Analysis Unit, Mineral Analysis Unit, Electrochemical Analysis Unit, Analytical Studies Unit, Lounge, Gas Distribution Unit Unit, Storage and Archive Units.